- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Akrad Radio Corporation; Waihi
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pacific 516 - Akrad Radio Corporation; Waihi
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
5 valve broadcast (MW) superhet mantel receiver.
Seen in 2 similar cabinet styles - one with a ripple around the dial, the other a simple flat finish around the dial. Also seen in Pathfinder brand.
- Mentioned in
- More Golden Age of Radio (P98)
- Model page created by Taniwha Sutherland. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 54 models, 51 with images and 45 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Akrad Radio Corporation; Waihi