- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Akrad Radio Corporation; Waihi
- 1951 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Regent 6PE - Akrad Radio Corporation; Waihi
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Mentioned in
- The Golden Age of Radio in the Home 1986 (Page 39)
- Model page created by Steve Dunford. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 8 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Akrad Radio Corporation; Waihi