The Space Age Space Car Shape Transistor Radio B-70 (SR-7) (Japan 715)
Alaron Inc.; Auburn Hills, MI
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Alaron Inc.; Auburn Hills, MI
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.5 inch = 6.4 cm
- Power out
- 0.32 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: The Space Age Space Car Shape Transistor Radio B-70 - Alaron Inc.; Auburn Hills, MI
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 80 x 125 x 80 mm / 3.1 x 4.9 x 3.1 inch
Alaron "The Space Age" Solid State Space Car Shape Transistor Radio B-70;
Battery cover labeled similar than below listed with "Model SR-7
Compare with most similar:
- Amico Moon Ship SR-7
- Times Sputnik SR-7
- Unknown Apollo
Made in Japan 715
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.480 kg / 1 lb 0.9 oz (1.057 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 30 models, 26 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Alaron Inc.; Auburn Hills, MI