Senior Amateur Receiver C111
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless Valve Co. Ltd. (AWV); Sydney, NSW
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Senior Amateur Receiver C111 - Amalgamated Wireless Valve Co.
AWV designed Amateur Short Wave receiver covering 9 to 120 Metres with BFO.
The circuit incorporates two manual controls; audio volume and an IF gain control to use when the AVC is switched off.
For CW reception a crystal filter is incorporated between the IF stages.
Note this is a theortical circuit designed by the valve manufacturer.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Radiotronics Apr 30, 1937, page 31.)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 2 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless Valve Co. Ltd. (AWV); Sydney, NSW