Modulated Oscillator J6726 Mains
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
- 1943 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Modulated Oscillator J6726 [Mains] - Amalgamated Wireless
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 8 x 8 inch / 305 x 203 x 203 mm
This is a modulated oscillator for service work. The bands covered are:
A: 140 to 350 kHz
B: 340 to 850 kHz
C: 840 to 2100 kHz
D: 2.07 to 5.17 MHz
E: 5.0 to 12.5 MHz
F: 12 to 30 MHz
There was also a battery powered version with the same model number.
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1363 models, 726 with images and 408 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney