Radiola Champion 4 429MA
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Power out
- 1.5 W (undistorted)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola Champion 4 429MA - Amalgamated Wireless
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.875 x 7.75 x 7.25 inch / 327 x 197 x 184 mm
This model was available in 4 colours; walnut, burgundy, ivory and silky oak.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12 lb (12 lb 0 oz) / 5.448 kg
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. VIII
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1324 models, 671 with images and 404 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney