- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-230; 230-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7 inch = 17.8 cm
- Power out
- 3 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola 615T - Amalgamated Wireless
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 20.25 x 10.5 x 8.875 inch / 514 x 267 x 225 mm
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 26 lb (26 lb 0 oz) / 11.804 kg
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. VII
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Mingay's Radio Diagram & I.F. Index
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1376 models, 744 with images and 416 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
Forum contributions about this model: Amalgamated Wireless: Radiola 615T
Threads: 1 | Posts: 4
Just to let you know that the first 3 photos for this radio do not show a 615T, but a later model. I have uploaded some more photos showing the correct model. Could someone please remove the incorrect photos thanks.
Stuart Irwin, 11.Feb.19