Radiola D4SA Ch= TX31C
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6ES8 6EA8 6BZ6 6EW6 6CB6 6EB8 6AU6 6AL5 6EB8 6BU8 6EM7 6AL5 6CG7 6DQ6A 6AU4GTA 1B3GT 5AS4 23CP4
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36875/31375 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 190-210; 220-230; 240-260 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 1.5 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola D4SA Ch= TX31C - Amalgamated Wireless
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 27 x 33.5 x 18 inch / 686 x 851 x 457 mm
This 23" television receiver tuned the 13 standard Australian VHF channels.
Cabinet finishes available in Walnut, Maple & Mahogany.
- Price in first year of sale
- 208.95 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (AWA Manufacturers Supervised Service TX31 Series, January 1962.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (L.J. Series Vol. 1, 1962 & 1967, Page A95.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1361 models, 722 with images and 408 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney