Dwergbuis Super U-49A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amroh NV (Radio Bulletin monthly), Muiden
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 471 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 4.5 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Dwergbuis Super U-49A - Amroh NV Radio Bulletin
- Chassis only or for «building in»
This model is a regular super heterodyne for "universal" 220 V AC and DC power supply. Two versions were published: the "original" January 1949 version has separate coils in the mixer stage for reception of the broadcast and short wave bands. The second version, published February 1950, uses the coil-unit 236 adding the long wave band. Diagrams of both versions are available.
- Mentioned in
- Radio Bulletin (January 1949 and February 1950)
- Model page created by Rob Majoor. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 238 models, 208 with images and 228 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amroh NV (Radio Bulletin monthly), Muiden