Eenkringer met dubbeltriode UN-42
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amroh NV (Radio Bulletin monthly), Muiden
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 1.3 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Eenkringer met dubbeltriode UN-42 - Amroh NV Radio Bulletin
- Chassis only or for «building in»
The picture of the article's header shows a loudspeaker. Since the UN-42 is not a kit, the loudspeaker is merely shown to indicate that the ECC82 can deliver L.S.-output. The UN-42 is a simple 1-coil AM receiver with R.F. amplification and a 1.3 Watt amplifier stage.
- Mentioned in
- Radio Bulletin (December 1955)
- Model page created by Rob Majoor. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 238 models, 208 with images and 229 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amroh NV (Radio Bulletin monthly), Muiden