850MU (850M AC/DC)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aristocrat, Syme E.S.M. (ESM), Pty. Ltd.; Glebe, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 200-240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 850MU - Aristocrat, Syme E.S.M. ESM,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Mingay's index lists this model as an 850MU but the AORSM gives it as an 850M AC/DC. The type of barretter used is not specified but it is probably a C1.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. I I
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 98 models, 8 with images and 94 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aristocrat, Syme E.S.M. (ESM), Pty. Ltd.; Glebe, NSW