- Manufacturer / Brand
- Asa, Turku
- 1959 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 757 - Asa, Turku
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 570 x 240 x 200 mm / 22.4 x 9.4 x 7.9 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7.5 kg / 16 lb 8.3 oz (16.52 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Jouko Laukkanen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 296 models, 209 with images and 126 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Asa, Turku