ULA-FM Super 117
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Asa, Turku
- 1954 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 220; 240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: ULA-FM Super 117 - Asa, Turku
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 260 x 190 x 115 mm / 10.2 x 7.5 x 4.5 inch
- ULA-FM Super 117 is a FM tuner to be connect to an af amplifier.
Coverage: 87...100 MHz.
- Model page created by Aglef Tröger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 296 models, 210 with images and 125 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Asa, Turku