V 40 A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ASEA Finland, (where?)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 20.5 cm = 8.1 inch
- Power out
- 4 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: V 40 A - ASEA Finland, where?
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 485 x 307 x 270 mm / 19.1 x 12.1 x 10.6 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10.5 kg / 23 lb 2 oz (23.128 lb)
- Model page created by Lars-G. Lundelin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ASEA Finland, (where?)
Forum contributions about this model: ASEA Finland, where?: V 40 A
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
It's now quite certain that the ASEA V 40 A is assembled by Hellberg, Helsinki (FIN) in 1939. There's also informations that suchlike set probably also been imported.
Lars-G. Lundelin, 30.Oct.09