- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Baird (brand) - Baird Television, Scophony, Scophony-Baird; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: M294 - Baird brand - Baird Television
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9 x 5.75 x 2.5 inch / 229 x 146 x 64 mm
Price 12 gns including tax. Same basic circuit/PCB used in models 266, 268, 270, 276, 278 & 294.
Made by Radio Rentals.
- Price in first year of sale
- 13.00 GBP
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Mentioned in
- Radio! Radio!
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Paul Stennings CD, vol 2.
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 76 models, 47 with images and 38 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Baird (brand) - Baird Television, Scophony, Scophony-Baird; London