- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Baird (brand) - Baird Television, Scophony, Scophony-Baird; London
- 1966 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz; 5 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: M100 - Baird brand - Baird Television
- Console with any shape - in general
Fully transistorised AM/FM stereogram. Incorporating a BSR Monarch UA15, 4 speed record changer with ceramic stereo cartridge C1/ST3.
Made by Radio Rentals.
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader sheet 1776. Paul Stennings CD, vol 2.
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 76 models, 48 with images and 38 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Baird (brand) - Baird Television, Scophony, Scophony-Baird; London