- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer
- 1963 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: B&O
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 605 - Bang & Olufsen B&O; Struer
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
This model uses the SRT chassis 605 with a large platter.
It was probably also available in two versions, much like the HMV Master 605 which has a smaller platter (as per catalog images).
Compare also with Labcraft 605.
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 475 models, 422 with images and 259 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer