Beocord 1600 4205
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: B&O
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 220; 240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Beocord 1600 4205 - Bang & Olufsen B&O; Struer
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 440 x 147 x 330 mm / 17.3 x 5.8 x 13 inch
- Bang & Olufsen B&O Beocord 1600, Type 4205;
Open reel to reel type, stereo, 4 track, tape speeds 19 and 9.5 cm/sec (7.5 and 3.75 ips), tape counter, response 19 cm/sec: 30 - 20,000 Hz, built-in AF amp. with 2 x 10(20) W, tone & bass control, two VU meters, note there is also a Beocord 1600 cassette tape deck in the 1980's known.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 11.7 kg / 25 lb 12.3 oz (25.771 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 475 models, 422 with images and 259 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer