Beomaster 1000 2318
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer
- 1967 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: B&O
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- BF115 BF115 AF126 AF126 AF126 AF121 2N2712 BC154 BC154 BC154 BC154 BC154 BC154 BC154 BC154 BC114 BC154 BC114 BC154 U2735 U2734 U2735 U2734 2N5034 2N5034 2N5034 2N5034 BC154 BC140 2N5034
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 13 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 220; 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 40 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Beomaster 1000 2318 - Bang & Olufsen B&O; Struer
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 555 x 85 x 230 mm / 21.9 x 3.3 x 9.1 inch
FM Receiver with 2 x 20W into 2 speaker groups (3-5 Ω) switchable. Mechanical tuning meter. No headphone jack. Inputs: Tape, Phono 1, Phono 2. FM frequency range 88 ... 108 MHz; Mono / stereo switch, AFC switchable. Bass and treble controls, rumble and noise filter switchable.
Separate stereo decoder (6 transistors) not included.
Enclosed circuit diagram is for model
- Model page created by Kevin Gregson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 458 models, 406 with images and 258 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer