Beomaster 1400 M
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: B&O
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, (BC) Long Wave (LW), 2 x SW and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 220; 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Beomaster 1400 M - Bang & Olufsen B&O; Struer
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 414 x 112 x 252 mm / 16.3 x 4.4 x 9.9 inch
- Receiver model working with DIN 45500 specification (2×15 W), 4 FM Presets.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7.5 kg / 16 lb 8.3 oz (16.52 lb)
- Mentioned in
- FS 16/1968
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 456 models, 403 with images and 257 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer
The model Beomaster 1400 M is part of the collections of the following members.