Beale Exhibition Special 6N-53
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Beale Exhibition Special 6N-53 - Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney
- Console with any shape - in general
It is believed that this radio was made for the Centenary Exhibition at Port Pirie South Australia in May 1935.
- Mentioned in
- HRSA Radio Waves Magazine #154, Oct 2020, Page 6.
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 18 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney