Hi-Fi Sound System 30 W DPX 30-D
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bogen (-Presto), David Co., Inc.; New York, NY / Paramus, NJ
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50 to 60 Hz, 110 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Power out
- 30 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hi-Fi Sound System 30 W DPX 30-D - Bogen -Presto, David Co., Inc.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Bogen 30 W Hi-Fi Sound System.
The complete system consists of:
- one DX 30 amplifier with mached tubes
- one American D5T dynamic microphone
- two Jensen PM 12B heavy duty 12" dynamic speakers, each with 25 ft of cable and plug
- one Model H-10 de luxe microphone floor stand.
Provided for use with wireless remote control Type WR.
- Price in first year of sale
- 124.36 USD
- Mentioned in
- Radio Shack Catalog (1939, page 67)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 241 models, 217 with images and 156 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bogen (-Presto), David Co., Inc.; New York, NY / Paramus, NJ