FM-AM Receiver RR501B B-16
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bogen (-Presto), David Co., Inc.; New York, NY / Paramus, NJ
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 125 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM-AM Receiver RR501B [B-16] - Bogen -Presto, David Co., Inc.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- The David Bogen Model RR501B is an AC operated 11 Tube AM-FM Tuner and Amplifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 12-56, Set 339, Folder 3)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 241 models, 217 with images and 156 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bogen (-Presto), David Co., Inc.; New York, NY / Paramus, NJ