- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vega, BP Radio, Brionvega, Brion & Pajetta; Milano, Lissone (MI)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line plus power jack, mostly with battery or storage battery / 125; 160; 220 / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Black ST201 - Vega, BP Radio, Brionvega,
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 300 x 240 x 310 mm / 11.8 x 9.4 x 12.2 inch
Designer b/w TV from Richard Sapper and Marco Zanuso, Acrylic plastic styled like a cube with unvisible picture tube, VHF/UHF CCIR B/G standard, built-in antennas.
lo chassis è lo stesso del Brionvega Doney 12"
8 canali VHF + UHF
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.2 kg / 18 lb 1 oz (18.062 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Catalogo ANIE 1970/71
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 220 models, 119 with images and 110 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vega, BP Radio, Brionvega, Brion & Pajetta; Milano, Lissone (MI)
The model Black is part of the collections of the following members.