- Manufacturer / Brand
- Genalex, BGE (brand), British General Electric Co. Pty Ltd.; Sydney, NSW.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 405 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BC410 [Table] - Genalex, BGE brand, British
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Dual-wave table vibrator radio with R.F. stage.
See also Tasma table model 410.
- Price in first year of sale
- 34.65 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- (The) Radio Retailer of Australia
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 187 models, 30 with images and 76 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Genalex, BGE (brand), British General Electric Co. Pty Ltd.; Sydney, NSW.