Peel (Table) BC430
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Genalex, BGE (brand), British General Electric Co. Pty Ltd.; Sydney, NSW.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 458 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Peel BC430 - Genalex, BGE brand, British
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
See also Tasma model 430.
- Price in first year of sale
- 19.95 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 1, 1938, Page 103.)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 187 models, 31 with images and 76 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Genalex, BGE (brand), British General Electric Co. Pty Ltd.; Sydney, NSW.