Gumnut 430 (M430)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Tasma
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 458 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200/220/240/260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Gumnut 430 - Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.Tasma;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Has switched variable selectivity.
See also Genalex model Peel BC430.
- Price in first year of sale
- 19.95 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. I
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Tasma Service Data, Drawing No. 227.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 1, 1938, Page 276.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 260 models, 124 with images and 139 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW