Clock Radio 100
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside (NY)
- 1957 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Clock Radio 100 - Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.5 x 6 x 5.75 inch / 318 x 152 x 146 mm
Bulova model 100 is an AC operated AM receiver with electrick clock.
Colors: aqua; black; pink; white.
See also Bulova Clock Radio Model A.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 18, 1958
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98 (page 46.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 371 Folder 2 dated 9-57)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 121 models, 109 with images and 38 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside (NY)