Clock Radio Model A (Part No. 11-4A)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside (NY)
- 1957 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Clock Radio Model A - Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 6 x 5 inch / 305 x 152 x 127 mm
Timer power outlet.
See also Bulova Clock Radio Model 100.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 117 models, 106 with images and 38 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside (NY)