- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside (NY)
- 1967 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110-120 or 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1570 Series - Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside
Made in Japan
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-89, June 1968)
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 121 models, 109 with images and 38 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bulova Watch Corp.; Woodside (NY)