- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-130; 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: EBS4 - Bush Radio; London
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 610 x 467 x 305 mm / 24 x 18.4 x 12 inch
6-Band-Radio: Band 1: 20-30 MHz, Band 2: 14.5-21 MHz, Band 3: 9.35-14.5 MHz, Band 4: 5.9-9.5 MHz, Band 5: 1.9-6.5 MHz, Band 6: 540-1875 kHz; additional special dial tuning funktion.
The Bush Teleflic is mechanical logging device with a rotary optical readout, letters and numbers with a full sweep of the numbers for each letter. It is driven from the tuning mechanism. It was intended to make it easier to retune to specific stations on shortwave. It has no electronics other than back light and it is not a "bandspread" mechanism nor any effect on selectivity. It is on at least the SW45, BA53, BA53 Export, EBS4, BA63 and PB53 models.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15 kg / 33 lb 0.6 oz (33.04 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 377 models, 308 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London