- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s) 10 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-120; 200-250 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 4 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RG66 - Bush Radio; London
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 38.125 x 37.75 x 16.625 inch / 968 x 959 x 422 mm
An AC mains console Auto-radiogram with a four band radio covering MW (187-560 metres), LW (1050-1935 metres), SW (16-50 metres) and VHF (87.5-100MHz), and a Garrard RC120/4H 4 speed autochanger. Push buttons for waveband and gramophone selection, separate bass and treble tone controls, magic eye and three loudspeakers (two 10 inch LF speakers plus a 4 inch HF tweeter). Released March 1957, price £74 1s 10d plus purchase tax.
The chassis is similar to that in the Bush VHF64 table radio.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 95 lb 0 oz (95 lb) / 43.130 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 74.00 GBP
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (1334 dated 11 January 1958)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature ((Bush Service Instructions for table receiver VHF64 and radiogram RG66 dated June 1957)
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 380 models, 311 with images and 235 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London