- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VHF71 - Bush Radio; London
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16.75 x 11.25 x 7.75 inch / 425 x 286 x 197 mm
Released September 1958 price £18 4s 10d plus purchase tax. Sockets for AM and FM aerials. Rotatable AM ferrite rod aerial. Elliptical loudspeaker 6 x 4 inch. The same chassis is fitted to the Bush VHF72 model.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 13.75 lb (13 lb 12 oz) / 6.243 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 25.00 GBP
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 378 models, 309 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London