- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VTR103C - Bush Radio; London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.5 x 10.75 x 3.75 inch / 343 x 273 x 95 mm
Released August 1961, price £22 9s 0d plus purchase tax. Same chassis as the Bush Radio VTR103 model in a cream and tan case.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.2 kg / 7 lb 0.8 oz (7.048 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 26.00 GBP
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Sheet 1549
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 377 models, 308 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London