202-E Georgian Ch= W864
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Capehart Corp.; Fort Wayne, IN - see also Farnsworth
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 9 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Record-Changer, both sides!
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 202-E Georgian Ch= W864 - Capehart Corp.; Fort Wayne, IN
- Console with any shape - in general
The model 202E Georgian is not mentioned in CAPEHART "Detailed Specifications 1937 Series E".
The Capehart model 200 series were introduced for season 1936/37 as suffix "E" and 1937/38 as "F". See here the "Common information for the Capehart model pages for the 1930s and 1940s".
This Model 202E Georgian from Capehart Corp has according to Rider's only 9 tubes.
Speaker field is 4200 ohms. 3-gang tuning capacitor. Push-pull output.
We don't know yet if it has a changer 16-E, none or an other player.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 7 = 1936 and before (Schematic from October 14, 1935)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- The Incomparable Capehart (photo page 25.)
- Other Models
Here you find 234 models, 151 with images and 91 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Capehart Corp.; Fort Wayne, IN - see also Farnsworth