Capehart Corp.; Fort Wayne, IN - see also Farnsworth
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Capehart Corp.; Fort Wayne, IN - see also Farnsworth
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Record-Changer, both sides!
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 304-E Modern - Capehart Corp.; Fort Wayne, IN
- Console with any shape - in general
The models series 300 are:
300B Deauville for $ 695 (not 675 as Radio Collector's Guide 1921-1932 brings it on page 201).
301C Riviera for 1934/35, 302D Versailles for 1935/36, 304 Modern as 304E ($ 825) for 1936/37 and 304F for 1937/38. Parallel 305 Georgian as 305E ($ 795) for 1936/37 and 305F for 1937/38. Followed by the last of series 300, 306 Sheraton as 306G ($ 795) for 1938/39 and 306H for 1939/40.
- Price in first year of sale
- 825.00 $
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- The Incomparable Capehart (Capehart Style Chart)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 235 models, 152 with images and 91 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Capehart Corp.; Fort Wayne, IN - see also Farnsworth