- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Capitol Appliance Distributor Div., (IN)
- 1959 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.5 inch = 6.4 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Robin TR-605 - Capitol Appliance Distributor
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Battery operated transistorized portable AM receiver.
Manufacturer in Japan most likely is NEC.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 494 Folder 14 8-1960)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Capitol Appliance Distributor Div., (IN)