Transiscapte Plastic GO-PO-OC
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio-Célard, Ergos, Célard-Ergos; Grenoble, Nice, Paris
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transiscapte Plastic [GO-PO-OC] - Radio-Célard, Ergos, Célard-
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 300 x 200 x 140 mm / 11.8 x 7.9 x 5.5 inch
- Transiscapte version, knobs above left with 7 transistors, 9 V battery, size 330 x 200 x 140 mm, 2,2 kg in plastique in 3 versions and different colors. There is one with short waves only for 40-50 m (GO-PO-BE) instead of 25 - 50 m (GO-PO-OC) and one with broadcast and several shortwaves (17 - 100 m).
There is a version with the 3 knobs below right: The domestic version of Celard Radio Transiscapte has 4 push buttons where the 4th is for the antenna. There are also export versions like the Transiscapte with wave bands UD-OD-KD which is in Turkish - for long waves, broadcast band and short waves. It has 3 push buttons.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.2 kg / 4 lb 13.5 oz (4.846 lb)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 142 models, 115 with images and 40 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio-Célard, Ergos, Célard-Ergos; Grenoble, Nice, Paris