- Manufacturer / Brand
- Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.; Stockholm
- 1936 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gylling
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 100-220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 20 cm = 7.9 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stradivarius unknown - Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 345 x 340 x 240 mm / 13.6 x 13.4 x 9.4 inch
Push-pull tuning knob switch for band selectior.
See also Centrum Stradivarius FU46 with identical cabinet.
The badge Radio Myckels could be a hint for a dealer.
- Model page created by Mirko Bersani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 183 models, 132 with images and 56 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.; Stockholm
The model Stradivarius is part of the collections of the following members.