- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Collins Radio Company; Cedar Rapids (IA)
- Amateur Transmitter (only)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 32V-3 - Collins Radio Company; Cedar
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 21.1 x 12.4 x 13.9 inch / 536 x 315 x 353 mm
- Collins Transmitter 32V-3: Covers 80, 40, 20, 15, 11 and 10 m HAM bands in AM and CW, CW (A1) 150 W, AM (A3) 120 W PA plate power input.
The 32V-3 can be identified by rack handles, no hinged lid.
Can be muted from Collins 75A series receivers in transceive operation.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 105 lb (105 lb 0 oz) / 47.670 kg
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 96 models, 71 with images and 32 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Collins Radio Company; Cedar Rapids (IA)