- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stern & Stern (Concerton / Conserton), S&S; Stockholm
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 21 cm = 8.3 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Concerton V63 - Stern & Stern Concerton /
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 360 x 430 x 220 mm / 14.2 x 16.9 x 8.7 inch
MW = 190 - 580 m
LW = 670 - 1940 m
Octode superhet with AGC and tone control. Cabinet in flamed birch.
Also available for 25 Hz with a supplement of 10 Kr.
See also model U63 for the AC/DC version.
Concerton V63 was made in two cabinet variations: with dimensions of 336 x 373 x 221 mm (as in the catalog), and with 360 x 430 x 220 mm.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12 kg / 26 lb 6.9 oz (26.432 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 295.00 SEK
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (ASEA Catalog, Aug. 1934)
- Model page created by Anders Söderström. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 374 models, 186 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stern & Stern (Concerton / Conserton), S&S; Stockholm