Bermuda MkII (2)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dansette Products Ltd.; London
- 1967 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bermuda MkII - Dansette Products Ltd.; London
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
A transportable record player with built-in valve amplifier and loudspeaker, fitted with a BSR UA25 four speed turntable. Sockets are provided for connection to the matching Dansette Bermuda MkII amplifier unit for stereo reproduction, and to a tape recorder. Optional wooden legs.
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 68 models, 63 with images and 49 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dansette Products Ltd.; London