- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- 1962 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 472/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DMR88 - Decca, London
- Console with any shape - in general
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio And Television Servicing books (R&TVS)
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London