- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Decca, London
- 1961 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Decca Gramophone || Decca Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Intercontinental 1125 - Decca, London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16 x 11 x 6 inch / 406 x 279 x 152 mm
- Decca Intercontinental 1125 has complete coverage
from 10 to 2000 m except of the IF band.
6 Controls: volume, tone, radio gain, wave change, tuning and band spread.
Has Phono input on the rear.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12 lb 0 oz (12 lb) / 5.448 kg
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by David Hamm. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 120 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Decca, London