1-A very early, no WWV-band
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Drake, R.L. Miamisburg, Ohio
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 2900/1100 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1-A [very early, no WWV-band] - Drake, R.L. Miamisburg, Ohio
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 171 x 279 x 381 mm / 6.7 x 11 x 15 inch
- coverage 80 - 10m ham bands, LSB/USB;
optional external speaker;
difference to later variants: no WWV position in bandswitch, no crystal calibrator, no internal speaker.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.2 kg / 18 lb 1 oz (18.062 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 299.00 $
- Source of data
- Communications Receivers
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 154 models, 97 with images and 59 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Drake, R.L. Miamisburg, Ohio