Seiko 9 Transistor FS-23
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dreamland Electronics Manufactory; Hong Kong
- 1978 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Seiko 9 Transistor FS-23 - Dreamland Electronics
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Some of these radios are dedicated to an event reached on May 4th, 1978.
See also Sony TR-4100.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 50 models, 49 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dreamland Electronics Manufactory; Hong Kong