- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ducati, SSR (Società Scientifica Radio Brevetti Ducati); Bologna
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 4 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RR3411.1 - Ducati, SSR Società
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 675 x 340 x 310 mm / 26.6 x 13.4 x 12.2 inch
- Riceve OM da 200 a 550 m; 2 gamme OC da 16 a 50 m.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12.5 kg / 27 lb 8.5 oz (27.533 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 20,000.00 ITL
- Source of data
- Guida Pratica Antique Radio (1) 1999
- Mentioned in
- Schemi di apparecchi radio ( Ravalico 1953 ) (pag. 45)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Riparazioni - Scuola Radio Elettra
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 100 models, 80 with images and 74 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ducati, SSR (Società Scientifica Radio Brevetti Ducati); Bologna
Forum contributions about this model: Ducati, SSR Società: RR3411.1
Threads: 1 | Posts: 13
after replacing all the old paper and elyt caps and out of range resistors, I switched the set on.
No sound (even hum!) from the LS. When I touch the grid of 6Q7 though, I hear a loud sound from the LS meaning these last two stages are fine.
I'm attaching a schematic with measured voltages (red), if someone can help me locate the problem.
Dejan Dizdar, 11.Jun.17