- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ducretet (-Thomson; avant: Fernand Ducretet et Ernest Roger etc.); Paris
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: SED
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 480 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Voix du monde 58 - Ducretet -Thomson; avant:
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Four wave bands.
- Source of data
- Le grand livre de la TSF
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 642 models, 494 with images and 284 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ducretet (-Thomson; avant: Fernand Ducretet et Ernest Roger etc.); Paris
Forum contributions about this model: Ducretet -Thomson;: Voix du monde 58
Threads: 1 | Posts: 8
Dear Radio Friends,
When the volume is turned up (only a small amount) I am getting a loud squeal from the speaker. This set was in very poor condition and was missing all of the tubes and several components. I've replace the electrolytics and filter capacitors and several resistors. I have not finished checking all of them because the schematic I have is of poor quality and difficult to read. A friend of mine suggested that the capacitor
between the anode of the EBC91 and the grid of the EL84 (a 25000 pF) might be bad, but I replaced it with a new one to no avail. There is also a slight hum. The symptoms are the same no matter what frequency selection is choosen, and also occurs when inputing an auxillary signal source (a CD player). I am receiving several stations in PO, GO, and OC.
Do any of you have a suggestion as to where I should look next?
Bob Isaac, 28.Nov.10