- Manufacturer / Brand
- EIC, Electronic Industrial Company; Karada (Baghdad)
- 1987 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AL-Qithara 1400 - EIC, Electronic Industrial
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 360 x 380 x 360 mm / 14.2 x 15 x 14.2 inch
Al-Qithara 1400 is a mains operated 14" colour portable TV receiver.
12 programs can be stored. Built in tuner Samsung ECC-2885. Voltage regulator STR30125.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 25 lb (25 lb 0 oz) / 11.350 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 160.00 IQD
- Model page created by Abdilkhaliq Sabri Akrawi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EIC, Electronic Industrial Company; Karada (Baghdad)