- Manufacturer / Brand
- EIC, Electronic Industrial Company; Karada (Baghdad)
- 1985 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / D: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Al-Qithara D7140 - EIC, Electronic Industrial
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 315 x 205 x 85 mm / 12.4 x 8.1 x 3.3 inch
AL qithara D7140 is a 2 wavebands radio and tape cassette recorder.
Two wave bands AM and FM.
Iraqi version of the Philips D7140.
- Price in first year of sale
- 25.00 IQD
- Model page created by Abdilkhaliq Sabri Akrawi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EIC, Electronic Industrial Company; Karada (Baghdad)